lunedì 16 dicembre 2013

Pop Tart - Motivazione del lunedì

Dall'episodio 12x07 di Family Guy - I Griffin



 Qui il testo:

Together: Have you ever put butter on a Pop Tart?

It's so freakin' good
Have you ever put butter on a Pop Tart?
If you haven't then I think you should
Peter: I was sittin' in the kitchen
One day, and I was itchin'
To fill up my belly
With the pipin' hot jelly
Of the best damn treat in the world
Quagmire: He's talkin' Pop Tarts!
Peter: And I saw a stick of butter
And it almost made me shudder
And scream like a baby girl
Together: I don't want a giant penis
Or a rocket ship to Venus
I don't want to win the lottery
I just want to squat and gobble
'Til I'm dizzy and I waddle
In a butter, fruit and dough tart treat
So I put butter on a Pop Tart
It was so freakin' good
Have you ever put butter on a Pop Tart?
If you haven't then I think you should
Quagmire: Everybody come on with us!
Together:: Have you ever put butter on a...
Audience: Pop Tart!
Together: It's so freakin' good
Quagmire: Yeah!
Together: Have you ever put butter on a...
Audience: Pop Tart!
Together: If you haven't then I think you should
Quagmire: Pop Tart!
Peter: With butter?!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento